Strive for College exists to ensure that every qualified student who wants to attend college has the opportunity to do so. We call these students "Strivers."
We partner with colleges and committed staff members to help you better recruit and retain Strivers through effective professional development, collaborative learning, and marketing opportunities.
wishing to access our year-round best-practice webinars and online learning community can simply sign up using this form.
wishing to join the program to access additional benefits may apply using this form. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and partnership can begin at any time. Please apply before May 31 Deadline extended to June 29 to ensure your inclusion in the next printing of the I'm First! Guide to College, released annually in September.
Before you apply, please remember:
1) Your institution must be a four-year, residential college or university with a demonstrable commitment to supporting low-income and first-generation students to and through college;
2) Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Please apply before May 31 Deadline extended to June 29
to ensure your inclusion in the next printing of the I'm First! Guide to College
, released annually in September.
3) The online application must be completed in one sitting and contains a few brief questions for you to provide information about your institution's efforts on behalf of low-income and first-generation college students. We estimate the application to take 30-45 minutes to complete on average. To view the questions and prepare answers in advance, you may download a paper copy
4) As a nonprofit organization, all partners are asked to fulfill an annual partnership contribution to help sustain and grow our programs. More details on the respective partnership levels and associated benefits and costs can be found in our brochure
5) After submitting the partnership application, we will be in touch to schedule a brief phone interview to learn more about you and your institution - and to answer your questions - before confirming the partnership.
Please contact Matt Rubinoff, by email
or phone at (949) 329-8291 with questions.